Simply email Scott Betz at notifying him you wish to submit a proposal. This email deadline is August 1. He will respond by email by August 7 with an invitation for you to share your proposal in a private Dropbox folder. You will then have until August 14 to add your PDF to the folder (sample response letter with guidelines below).
EACH DEADLINE IS A FIRM DEADLINE.
Dear SECAC member,
Thanks for starting the submission process for the 2017 SECAC Artist Fellowship.
You have until August 14 to add your information PDF to the folder connected to this email. I will confirm your submission within the week. You will need to be a current member to participate. Non-members will not be forwarded to the selection committee.
Below are the guidelines. Incomplete or late submissions cannot be accepted.
• Digital entries only.
• Submit one pdf file that contains:
• A 2-3 page CV of the applicant artist or of each artist in a group application including all contact info. (email, mailing address, phone number, etc.).
• A project proposal, limited to one page in length. Clearly describe the work and the intentions for the fellowship funds.
• 10 images, sampled at 72 ppi, high quality (maximum) setting. Include artist name, title, media, dimensions, date at the bottom of each image.
• Video files should be included in the PDF as clickable web link(s). Multiple videos are acceptable. Up to 10 minutes of total video footage will be reviewed.
• Entries must be submitted as one PDF document via response to this email into your folder in dropbox
• Title your PDF exactly as such:
All new Dropbox accounts and downloads, including the desktop and mobile apps, are totally free.
Dropbox Basic accounts start with 2 GB of free space.